My best friend is soo addicted to this song and I never really understood why.. Now I can pretty much relate to what she and Taylor Swift were trying to convey. :p
I knew you were trouble.. and naive girls like us really are fond of disregarding the fact and we'd much rather live in the fantasy of a Prince Charming sweeping us off our feet.. Apparently, Taylor is the smartest cuz she figured it out before any of us did :p
My Best Friend is hanging on my neck like a sloth (getting pissed at me) but she also wishes to convey her interpretation so I'll allow her to type:
So my take on this amazing song is that, girls respect and love yourself, and also when you know the person is wrong, you fall for him anyway. STOP!! you deserve better.
\Thank you for that wonderful insight, my dear anonymous bestiee!!
I knew you were trouble.. and naive girls like us really are fond of disregarding the fact and we'd much rather live in the fantasy of a Prince Charming sweeping us off our feet.. Apparently, Taylor is the smartest cuz she figured it out before any of us did :p
My Best Friend is hanging on my neck like a sloth (getting pissed at me) but she also wishes to convey her interpretation so I'll allow her to type:
So my take on this amazing song is that, girls respect and love yourself, and also when you know the person is wrong, you fall for him anyway. STOP!! you deserve better.
\Thank you for that wonderful insight, my dear anonymous bestiee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment